Only a few more hours and 2013 shall draw to a close. Whew! It’s been one great year especially with the start of internship, my last year in medical school 🙂
Things to be thankful for..
1) Good health of my family and all the blessings
2) Wonderful blockmates – NicJonasCarliBrazyBeaIshiBugsBia, indeed we are the warmest block 🙂
3) Admirable residents, nurses, staff of PGH
4) A year full of love
5) Being able to rekindle and nurture old friendships
6) Patients who have taught me most, if not all, real lessons in life, in living, in dying
7) A country so resilient in the face of calamities you can’t help but be inspired
8) All the FAIL moments that have become opportunities to do better
9) (of course) The WIN moments as well.
They’re all claiming 2014 is their year, but for me I’d rather share its glory with all the people close to me 🙂 Looking forward to many LASTs and FIRSTs this 2014.
All for the Glory
Ut in Omnibus Glorificatur Deus