– PART ONE –
The Rules are simple:
i. Put 10 things that you like.
ii. Tag 10 people.
1. Chocolate – my comfort food, my happy food, my kiddie food. I find people who don’t like chocolate simply weird. Maybe the serotonins don’t hit their brains..Hehe.
2. Commuting – of course I’d always have dreams of hitting the roads with my own very snazzy car, but with the traffic here in metro manila, commuters have the upper hand when it comes to being street smart.
3. Riding on a bus – somehow related to 2, but I especially love the feeling of being in a bus. Childhood memory, i guess..
4. Multiply – nyahaha. 😛
5. Being a proofreader – i literally sulk when I see really bad grammar/punctuation/spelling. Maybe editing someone else’s writing makes me feel as if I’m putting order into this world. :))
6. Hugs – self-explanatory!
7. Travelling – a Sagittarius like me always likes to wander free raw eh. A bit true for me.
8. Surprises – i love giving and receiving them
9. Freedom – hey, most people take this for granted..
10. Daisies – my favorite flower.
For Part ONE, I tag: melatariel, beauytiful, thepinktelligent, dyeninapey, chimomo, kmolondriz, mikichun, amdgorgeous, eellennor, & dyenetcrystel
–PART TWO –
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- My parents “planned” me to be born on the Year of the Blue Dragon as it was said that babies born on that year are lucky.
- My mum lost a lot of blood when I was born because my placenta came before me (placenta praevia). So much for lucky. Haha.
- Margaret (“pearl”) and Rose (“pure”) when put together seems contradictory, as all pearls have a bit of dirt or sand in them.. Hehe. I was named after two great grandmothers Margarita and Rosa. These had further derivatives for my nicknames: maggie, meg, gi, gigi, marge, margie, marj, marg, garet, (and from some of my favorite hs classmates madel arches and maral español), rose, bocs, boss, boss margie.
- An ongoing theory why I have dark skin is that my cousin (who was a toddler back then) made me drink a bottle of milo when I was an infant. I threw it all up daw.
- I can eat lots of citrus fruits in one sitting. I especially love pomelo.
- I auditioned for Dance Club when I was in Prep, but got rejected. 😀 Then my adviser signed me up for Twinklers, the mini-version of Girl Scouts. It was my first and last year as a Twinkler.
- I really don’t know my taste in music, because I seem to like lots of genres.. even OPM. I like singing crazily to Aegis, April Boy Regino, Renz Verano.. nyahaha.
- Inasmuch as I would love to learn, I don’t know how to do the alphabet sign language. I feel dumb when my friends use their hands to share secrets. Huhu. It’s something I missed to learn back in elementary. Haha.
- There was a time na gandang ganda ako kay Katrina Halili. 😀
- Hay naku, tsismosa talaga ako. Hahaha. After the headlines, the entertainment section of the newspaper is the next thing I read. Showbiz news fascinate me. They sound so important yet so useless.
For Part TWO, I tag: mastertrouchan, 7even7, cvmagnus22, akoito88, or3o, kurkuripapo, betbetbet, krimpop, minmina, & reginaregine